You’ve spent months planning every last detail so your wedding day goes off without a hitch. While you can’t avoid every last minute crisis that might occur, you can definitely be prepared for them—and that starts with the little things. Having a Wedding Emergency Kit on hand is an amazing way to be armed and ready for any situation.
Amanda Mae Studio created these adorable Wedding Emergency Kits to make sure every Bride is ready on her wedding day. We hope the Bride and the wedding party doesn’t have any emergencies but if they do, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Inside each kit she includes the essentials from extra earring backs to medicine to fashion tape and many more just in case items.
The cuteness doesn’t stop there!! Each bag is personalized. You can pick your font, text color, and add any text to the bag.
Each small and large kits comes with the following inside:
1 Pocket tissue pack
– 1 Granola Bar
– 1 Razor
– 2 Tampons (plus and regular)
– 1 Panty Liner
– 1 Pad
– 1 Travel size Deodorant
– 2 Crest Mini toothbrushes with toothpicks
– 2 Travel size Advil packets (2 pills in each packet)
– 2 Travel size Tylenol packets (2 pills in each packet)
– 2 Pepto Bismol chewable tablets packets (2 tablets in each packet)
– 2 Travel Shout Wipes
– 4 Winterfresh Lifesavers
– 4 Earring Backings
– 6 Q-tips
– 12 Bobbie Pins
– 1 Hair Tie
– 4 pieces of Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape
– 1 Emery Board
– 4 Bandages
– 1 Sewing Kit (needle, small scissor, thread, safety pins, and buttons)
The large wedding emergency kits were such a huge hit in her Etsy store that she created a mini version. These mini emergency kits are perfect for wedding guest or for a wedding party.
Mini kits comes with the following inside:
1 Granola Bar
– 1 Travel size Advil packet (2 pills in each packets)
– 1 Travel size Tylenol packet (2 pills in each packets)
– 1 Pepto Bismol chewable tablets packet (2 tablets in each packets)
– 2 Lifesavers Mints
– 1 Emergen-C (favor might vary)
In Amanda Mae’s ETSY shop you will find more wedding items from invitations, to hangers, to wedding sock packaging. Go check it out!!!
If you are engaged and would like to talk to us about becoming your wedding photographers capturing your big day or to see more of our work, check us out at afocusedlifephotography.com We would love to hear from you.